International Journal of Therapeutics (IJT) website is transforming to become much better... Last Date for Manuscript Submission: 6 December 2020 5 PM IST. For General Enquiries Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being patient. We are doing some work on the site and will be back shortly.
We use electronic method to submit manuscripts. No Hard Copy will be accepted. Check for Plagiarism is done for all manuscripts (authors must make sure that there is no plagiarism of any kind). Maximum allowed similarity is 10% as Per UGC Guidelines for Universities. We recommend No Plagiarism or, Similarity of any kind. Check English Language quality of your Manuscript before submission.
Submit the following:
- Manuscript as per our Journal Author Guidelines. Any one of MS Word/Apple Pages are accepted formats for manuscript. DOWNLOAD FORMAT (Click Here)
- Cover Letter of one page preferred mentioning the importance of your study. Any one of PDF/MS Word/Apple Pages are accepted formats for Cover Letter.
- Copyright form duly signed by all authors. DOWNLOAD COPYRIGHTS FORM (Click Here)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) Form: IJT is listed at the prestigious ICMJE, we adhere by their international guidelines. Please read and accept before submitting. Click Here to DOWNLOAD
You can also directly email manuscript with required attachments to email@example.com
Submission Reference Number (SRN):
NOTE: IJT does not guarantee any acceptance or a time limit for outcomes of submitted manuscript peer-review. Rejection or acceptance only depends upon the quality of the submitted manuscript upon peer-review.
- Within few working days after manuscript submission, you will receive a SRN by email upon registry of your submitted manuscript to our journal.
- Any outcomes of peer-review either rejection, acceptance, revisions, and any other required communications will be sent to the email id of the corresponding author only. Make sure that e-mail id of the corresponding author is checked regularly for updates.